20240411

"House arrest" some other guy called it...

And I liked the term: House arrest. You would love to go outside, but you cannot. Finally, you can't stand it any longer.

I put on the 3M KN95 mask and went out into the yard. I picked up some leaves and had a look at our most recent sprinkler leak. I even felt the sun on my bald head.

Total time outdoors: approximately 10 minutes.

Then I went back indoors. Here I am back in the Eagle's Nest (office window) looking at the beautiful garden (that I can't be in) and watching the birds that happen by. 

Could you live on a submarine? A space station? Not everybody can do it. I assume there's a battery of tests used to determine who can and cannot. I never took those tests. But I am a nature boy. Always have been. 

It turns out that clean air to breathe is critical for nature boys and nature girls. It turns out that in the year 2024, clean air is increasingly hard to find. 


20240411-1711



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...