20240412

Good-value electric car for in-town only.

I've posted about little electric cars before. Here's another one for in-town use only. This is the Changan Lumin L. The price: USD 13,685.

Only downside I noticed was the very small cargo area behind the rear seats. You will have to frequently use your back seat for cargo.

Other than that, this is a nice little ride and good for the planet, too. Is it possible for a little car to be any cuter? I salute the designers. If you're going to make a cute car, make a cute car. If it's square-shaped, Jerry will buy it. (Former Honda Element owner.)  

But even as a lover of square-shaped cars, I would not be able to drive this kitty cat car. A puppy dog car, maybe...


USD 13,685

20240412





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...