20230728

Sunday, July 23rd. Vincent Flagg Memorial Day.

Did you ever have a friend who was a really great person, and you kind of knew it, but you kind of took it for granted, and then one day that friend was gone from this earthly plane? How to honor that special person? How about an annual memorial day on their birthday? Sounds good to me.

I don't think I have to report, Vince, that we did a little bit of earth shaking on Sunday, the 23rd. I felt like you were right there with us.

Vincent Richard Flagg - Born 1956 July 23rd
Will live on as long as we remember him. Didn't you see the movie Coco?



20230723




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...