20260927

Treasure chest.

These little trinkets cost me USD 7,000. (The cost to ship a container of household goods from California to Thailand in 2021.) But the thing is, they are worth it. It gave me a lot of joy when I saw them for the first time after many years.

I may have bought them in Santa Cruz, or I may have bought them at a Grateful Dead show parking lot scene in Northern California. Timeframe would have been between 1986 and 1992.

I was never too good at accumulating money or stuff, but I sure am glad I still have these. Maybe my partner can attach them to the side of my cremation urn--when the time comes. Until then, let's keep riding this here Ferris Wheel of Life while sporting cool pins like these.

Note: To the person who made these, thank you very much. They are excellent.


20260923

No comments:

Post a Comment

Treasure chest.

These little trinkets cost me USD 7,000. (The cost to ship a container of household goods from California to Thailand in 2021.) But the thin...