20230908

สนามกีฬาเฉลิมพระเกียรติ 80 พรรษา / 80th Birthday Stadium

How many maps have been stored in this poor little brain of mine? Always room for more, I suppose, depending on where I am. As of now, it still feels very good to learn a new street or a new area of town. My most recent discovery was the สนามกีฬาเฉลิมพระเกียรติ 80 พรรษา / 80th Birthday Stadium.

It was built for the 2007 Southeast Asian Games, and it still sees a lot of use. We went over there about 14:00 to buy tickets for the volleyball match. Too bad the tickets had been sold out since 10:00 hours. Oh, well. We greatly enjoyed watching it on TV from the comfort of home.



20230906

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...