20230908

More and more moon cakes, possibly until I burst...

It is the season of moon cakes. S&P has more than 15 different flavors. I can report that Purple Sweet Potato & Lotus Seeds is good. Orange Chocolate Lava is good.

There is no question regarding the quality of S&P moon cakes. This fat bastard approves.

However, there is a fatal flaw on several of these moon cakes. That is, there is no Chinese character on the cake. There is only the branding in English--S&P. Unacceptable.

Although the S&P moon cakes are delicious, I shall not purchase any moon cake lacking a lucky Chinese character. A glutton I may well be, but a picky one, I guess you can fairly say.

Purple Sweet Potato & Lotus Seeds

Orange Chocolate Lava




20230905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...