20230124

Happy New Year 2023: The Year of El Conejo!!!

As a crowd-avoidance strategy, we laid low at the house on actual Lunar New Year's day, 20230122. Back over to Central Plaza mall today, where it was relatively calm. Are you ready to leap into this new year with renewed enthusiasm? Happy Year of the Rabbit to you and yours.

In the Sacramento area, lunar new year means you are starting to see the earliest trees pop open and show their flowers. That is well-deserved this year after the deluge. There may yet be more rain, but I hope you will enjoy a beautiful early spring. I can only imagine the abundance of green.






Bing Wallpaper came through with this mountain hare in Derbyshire, England.

20230123

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...