20220907

Second day after Typhoon Hinnamnor, and plenty of water still coming down.

Today was the second day after Typhoon Hinnamnor's rain finally ended, but there is still plenty of water flowing down from the mountains and out to the East Sea. In my rational mind, I understand that one video of rushing water is about the same as the next, but I just can't stop myself. Don't worry. I'm not going to invite you to "come and see my vacation slideshow." But if you're into the sight and sound of rushing water like I am, then feast your eyes and ears on these:














20220907














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...