20220907

Last full day in Pine Tree City

Sad to say, but today was my last full day in Pine Tree City. I sure do hope to come back again next year, though.

P.S. Did you know you can go up Hwabusan at night? I've been seeing the lamp posts, and I can now confirm that the lights are indeed turned on at night, at least until 20:00 or so.


Perhaps you'd like to know what time it is.



I can report that as of 20220907-2030, both of these phones work properly.
Korea Telecom has always been good, regardless of whether their name has changed or not.



The people who staff the train station's information center are beyond excellent.


The urinal is just a urinal.
But check out the umbrella hanger in the top right.
They really take care of things here.





Hwabusan at night.
It's lit up well enough that I did not use my phone's flashlight function.










Thinking that maybe I'll have a whole bunch of spare time in the future to go after this one...
It would certainly require a lot of spare time.

20230403 edit: Maybe it wouldn't require too much time.
Several characters are repeated over and over multiple times.
Am I really going after this one?
I kind of knew this would happen.




















Me and this white cat have had each other under surveillance for two weeks.

Another example of how well they take care of this town.
Removing grass from the sidewalk cracks.














There are at least two similar yellow Camaros in town.
I have seen them parked together, with the drivers talking to each other.




The Daelim Daystar (125cc or 250cc? I do not know.)

My first Cross Cub sighting.
I would love to have one in Perry County.







You know how they think of everything?
At the exercise equipment area on top of the mountain,
these are compressed air hoses for blowing dust off your shoes.
Of course I used it. It's a great idea.

I know what the room cleaner is thinking:
"Why does Baldy use hair conditioner?
He doesn't have any hair."
She does not know it is shaving cream.
Neither did I until recently.

20220907


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...