20220905

About those chin-ups at Hwabusan: I stabilized at one, and I'm grateful for that.

Well, I never made it to three chin-ups. After making it to two chin-ups, I backslid to zero in my next two attempts, first after the Greasy Fried Chicken disease, and then once again after that. (Not sure when exactly. The days run together.)

But on 20220903, I found myself back on Hwabusan, as usual, and I completed one chin-up. Not necessarily a proper chin-up, mind you, but a successful chin-up nevertheless, with my chin above the bar, even if there may or may not have been a bit of a jump start to get myself elevated.

Mark the scorecard as official. Male. Age 64. Can still do one chin-up. Is hopeful that he can still do one when he comes back next year, which he very much hopes to do.

20220903


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...