20220823

Chin-ups at Hwabusan: I'm good for two. Thinking about the possibility of three.

I passed through Hwabusan on my way to the art gallery on 20220821. With nobody around, it was safe to approach the chin-up bar once again. The first one went okay, I didn't think about going back up immediately for a second attempt. Rather, I had a brainstorm: "Take a little break and then try it."

So that's what I did. I took a little break. Caught my breath. Took a hit of coffee. I went back over to the chin-up bar and nailed Chin-up #2. At this point, I'm pretty sure I'm going to make it to three, but there will be breaks in between each one. That's fine. They still count according to my record book.

What's surprising is how pregnant I still am after one week of serious walking/hiking. Not actually pregnant, mind you, but looking surprisingly so when I view my gut in the bathroom mirror. A photo of that sorry sight we shall not be seeing today.

20220821


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...