20220828

"Low-budget traveller" is just other words for "cheap bastard"

A lifetime of medical research has revealed that I should not eat fried chicken, but eat it I did on the night of 20220826--and the morning of the 27th and the night of the 27th. Yes, of course I should have thrown it away after the first night. But I'm on the road, and I accidentally bought too much, and it was food substance, so I kept going back to it. Each time I was richly rewarded with massive gastrointestinal effects.

Not only me. All the people in this nice town who happened to be in my vicinity were also affected. At the tourist attraction, on the street, and in the supermarket, air quality havoc was wreaked upon the unsuspecting. All I can say is, "I am sorry. I am truly sorry."

So put it in the books. A couple days of gastrointestinal distress-pretty much self-inflicted--while on the road. If you choose to be a cheap bastard traveller, this too can be your fate. For me, today is a brand new day.

20220826


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...