20220901

A long walk in the Gangneung-Wonju National University area.

I had some of my usual navigational issues, but that's alright. The mountains, meadows, and rice fields made it all worthwhile. Why do I always end up in rice fields? I can't explain it, but I do.










Even though this road dead ended at the honey bee farm, it was so beautiful, it was worth it.







Almost ready...











As stick-tights go, these are not too bad.










The temple was closed to visitors.
But if a person needed a place to pray, this is a perfectly fine place to do it.
I'm just saying.








There are some very big mountain spiders here.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...