20220823

When you have only a fruit knife, it is a multi-tool.

When you've only got a fruit knife, it necessarily becomes a multi-tool. On this trip, I used my made-in-Japan, stainless steel fruit knife for the following.

  • cutting fruit

  • coffee stirrer

  • scissors


20220823

Please don't get me started on the reason why I don't have my trusty Gerber Dime mini multi-tool with me. It's because the Americans are afraid of their own shadow. In fear, and for the sake of pretend security, they won't let me take it on a plane. The knife blade is less than four centimeters!!! Let it be known throughout the world that this decision by U.S. authorities is bureaucratic dumbassery at its worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...