20220823

Punky Hillbilly walks through the forest to the art gallery.

It's probably hard to believe, but Punky Hillbilly likes to look at art. I'm not sure when it started. Maybe when I finally stopped caring about what other guys thought about me, or about being manly--whatever that is. Regardless, to the Gangneung Art Museum I did go, via the beautiful Hwabusan. I was rewarded with some great paintings, my favorites of which are included below.

Note: Please forgive the crappy photos. That seems to be my style, tiresome though it may be, even to my own self.




Looked at this one for a long time, multiple times, and then went back and looked at it some more. Well-done, my artist friend. Very well-done indeed.






20220821

Thank you, Gangneung Art Museum artists, sponsors, and staff. Excellent!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...