20220830

인천 / 仁川 / Incheon: In and out. Will I spend some time there at the end of the trip?

I arrived at Incheon International Airport on 20220816, Bird Nest Day. (Anniversary of the day you leave your home after high school.) From the airport, I took a bus to my old stomping grounds in Pyeongtaek. The extent of my visit was the bus ride out of town. I can report that Incheon still has plenty of mud flats when the tide is out.






I got the Cashbee Card, which has worked for all buses and taxis, but not in most convenience stores.
It's possible that the Tmoney card is a better choice.

20220816



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...