20220422

Caught short at Terminal 21: Not a problem.

Sometimes there are those days. I skipped the morning coffee. We went out to do an errand. Then we had an early lunch at the Terminal 21 food court. 

While shopping at the grocery store in the basement, it became painfully evident that there would be no making it home on this day. But a nasty Walmart bathroom experience this was not to be. I am in civilization now. My own stall with floor to ceiling walls. And a toilet that was a techno nerd's delight. The drying feature was an especially nice touch. Well-done!!! 

Thank you Terminal 21. I am your loyal customer.

20220421

20220421


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...