20220418

I embrace my job in retirement.

It didn't take long after retirement for me to understand that my primary job is exercise / health. Is it healthy to exercise in a small, air-conditioned gym while Covid is still circulating? I will make no such claim. However, I finally had to do it. 

So grateful that my plantar fasciitis condition has improved to the point where I can get back on the elliptical machine. Be good to your feet, my friends. By that, I mean replace your old shoes with quality shoes in a timely manner. Just like eye glasses, footwear is not something to skimp on. 

20220417


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...