20220204

Looking down on ลำตะคอง / Lam Takhong from กังหันลม เขายายเที่ยง / Khao Yai Thiang Windmill Farm

Full circle of life? Looking down at the อ่างเก็บน้ำลำตะคอง / Lam Takhong Reservoir from กังหันลม เขายายเที่ยง / Khao Yai Thiang Windmill Farm reminded me of looking down at the Cannelton Locks and Dam from The Overlook (now known as Eagle's Bluff Park and Overlook).

The thing I remember about the Cannelton Dam, while they were building it in the '60s, is how the construction trucks looked like little toy trucks. Same thing at the windmill farm on top of the mountain. You're looking down at the massive traffic on the Friendship Highway, and the cars and trucks look like little Hot Wheels.

Thank you, สมจินต์, for driving us up there.

20220129


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...