20260910

Korat Zoo: Home of the swimming tigers.

This was my second trip to the Korat Zoo. It was almost magical. Due to the threat of continued rain. Due to our arrival in early afternoon. Possibly due to plain dumb luck, the entire zoo was ours. We may have seen a total of 10 or 20 other visitors. That number would normally be more like 1,000 or 2,000 other visitors.

Swimming tigers, roaring lions, big scary old rhinos, we saw it all. Even taking turns driving the golf cart was fun. I doubt I'll ever have the opportunity for an almost private visit to the zoo again. They do a pretty good job out there. I salute them. 






20260819

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome back to the world skies.

Felt initial, severe Covid symptoms on the evening of 20260901. Went to the clinic on September 2nd and got medicine (Molnupiravir). Finishe...