20240511

Almost heaven, Tell City, Indiana (and Southern Indiana).

Southern Indiana hills, Ohio River.

Highway 37, take me home.

Note:
One spends a lot less time online when living in nature. Such a long time I was on that space station!!! Ouch!!!

Sentinel Tree at Sunset Park

Blackberry (I think)

The sweet smell of honeysuckle!!!

Mulberries

This is what Southern Indiana thunderstorms do to trees.





Tell City Riverwalk


My first deer sighting (Windy Creek Trail)



They did a great job on the water towers.




Just about dawn over Mom's (previous) house.

Photo of the tree before it got a couple of its limbs snapped off by a powerful thunderstorm.

Tugboat moving along real good...

Bunny rabbit at Tell City Riverwalk says: "You can't see me because I'm not moving."
Fair enough... I couldn't see you. Neither can the people looking at this video.

Buzzards over the Ohio

Now that's the Windy Creek I remember.

The local cow herd in Dale.

Bun-Bun eating his apple...

Barge on the Ohio

2024 May

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...