20240430

Put me on your No Electronic BS plan.

I beg you to have mercy on me with all your electronic BS. Let me buy an economy class airplane ticket with an aisle seat. After that, I do not want to visit your website or mobile app again. I don't want to find passwords. I don't want your authentication codes via SMS. I don't want any of it.

The frustrating hell you put me through for seat selection and additional charges is evil. Soon, I will go to your ticket counter to check in, already well-enraged.

Should I ever be presented with the opportunity to flood your server rooms, I will do so with gusto. Expedia, American Airlines, Starlux Airlines, all of you all suck elephant balls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...