20240323

Toyota Hilux Champ: The USD 15,314 basic truck.

Today I got to see it for real at the Toyota dealership. The 2024 Toyota Hilux Champ, out the door for USD 15,314, plus however much you need to pay a third-party company to put whatever you need on the back.

The biggest downside of the truck pictured here is that it has a diesel engine. Diesel sucks. I have lived in diesel fumes for the past 2.5 years. But it is available with two different gasoline engines (2.0L, 2.7L) as well for use in countries with competent governance.

Of course, you can't have it in the U.S. But this basic truck is going to get a lot of work done around the rest of the world.




20240323

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...