20240114

วัดป่าหลักร้อย / Wat Pa Lak Roi.

Well, I finally made it to the Crazy Temple, the one where they imagined what it's like in hell. Thank you, visitors, as I would never have gotten around to it if you weren't here. Well worth the trip.




Additional, hellish photos are provided below after a big, long white space that you will deliberately have to scroll through. I do not want anybody to accidently see these photos. They won't kill you, or bring you bad luck, but I can imagine some people having nightmares. Better safe than sorry.

























































20240108

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...