20231106

It's beginning to feel a little bit like Christmas.

Christmas trees are going up, and with the official policy being "Let Christmas Linger," they're going to be up for a while. I'm into it. Thank you, shopping malls (de facto community centers) all over Thailand. You're going to play those Christmas songs again, aren't you? (You even made me, this late in life, like Brenda Lee's Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree!!!)

And the troupes of young Santa Claus singers and dancers? I must admit that I vastly prefer them to Old Fat Ass Santa Claus in the shopping malls back home, whom I resemble entirely too much.

20231029 Terminal 21

20231101 Central Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...