20231106

Halloween 2023 at Terminal 21.

I do not know the events team at Terminal 21 Mall. But whoever they are, they know what I like. This year they gave us a scary-AF Halloween event. Scary not because of anything they did, but because of the talents of the contestants in the Halloween costume contest. 

I tip my hat to all the contestants who, with their considerable makeup, costume, and acting skills, managed to frighten this old guy quite effectively. I can't unsee the image of a cute little girl walking around carrying a severed head. Well-done, young lady. Well-done, all.




The dance team

20231029

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...