20231007

Once again, as always, I praise the excellence of the Korea Post.

Like the dumbass I often am, I hesitated for some time to take my failed Seagate hard drive to the post office. Instead, I hoped to find some kind of mail store where they would pack it and mail it for me. 

Perhaps I forgot where I was. "You're back in Korea, boy!!! And Korea has one of the best postal systems in the world. No mail stores are needed because the post office does it all--with excellence."

And so they did. The super nice and helpful post office lady did it all for me. Got me the box and bubble wrap. Typed in the address and printed out the shipping label. Had me take a photo of a bar code to take to the counter. Went to the counter. Paid and done. So quick. So easy because of all the assistance. 

I salute you, Korea Post. You always were the best and still you are.

20231007


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...