20230904

Happy Chuseok to all my Mid-Autumn Festival-connected peeps...

Hmm... This hasn't happened before. I was somehow thinking that Chuseok / 추석 / 秋夕 was happening on the 20230831 full moon. I was a full month ahead of reality. Chuseok is actually happening on the 20230929 full moon. 

I will say that the moon cake I purchased at Lotus was excellent. It was a fruit and nut version that made me think somewhat of fruit cake. 

Error!!! Error!!! But corrected now. And best of all, we can eat moon cakes often during the coming month. All different kinds!!!

中秋節快樂
즐거운 秋夕 보내세요


20230902


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...