20230203

The beautiful Natural Agricultural Park.

Did you ever go somewhere where you liked the place and the people right from the start? That's how I am with the area around Prasat Phanom Wan. I hope they like me as much as I like them because I have been hanging around there a lot. Why wouldn't I? Beautiful canals and fields with rice, lotus, and birds--lots and lots of birds. So much so that it is officially a Natural Agricultural Park. 

If you happen to go out there (I won't be taking you unless you're in my inner circle), please respect country rules. Never, ever interfere with the farmers.






The "adventure bike" parked in front of the coffee shop after the adventure.

20230127

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...