20221211

December full moon visit to Wat Sala Loi.

After witnessing the brilliant full moon of December, it was time for another visit to วัดศาลาลอย / Wat Sala Loi. As always, there were bright colors in abundance. 

ป้า พร / Aunt Pohn was our wonderful neighbor when we first moved here. She has crossed over to the other side. It's fair to say that she was the primary thought on this visit, but something about Wat Sala Loi causes a greatest hits track of those who have gone before to play in my head. It's a good thing, though. When I come out of there, I feel very clearly my responsibility to live each and every day to its fullest. Those who have gone before me insist upon it.


















20221209

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...