20221212

Just this one time for Christmas (until the next time...).

When I first saw the quality fruitcake at Central Plaza a couple of weeks ago, I looked at the price and walked on. Today, I looked a bit closer. They still had the big fruitcakes for USD 35. But I found a smaller (410 gram) iced fruitcake for USD 17. I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to try it out, but sha-la-la-la-la-la, live for today... (It's no wonder I am Fat Bastard...) In my defense, I did a pretty decent bicycle ride earlier this evening.

20221212-2018 edit: This UK fruitcake is very different than the fruitcakes I was accustomed to in California. One thing is certain: It will have to be consumed with coffee or tea. It does not taste right without.

20221212



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...