20220905

Old Grizzled still has a few tricks up his sleeve.

Okay. It wasn't fine dining. But a walk in the steady rain to the coffee shop, train station (Jack Daniels Chicken Sandwich for lunch at Egg Box), and the post office was enough for one day. I wasn't going back out again. It was one of those situations where you eat what you've got in the room. I guess ordering food for delivery would have been an option as well, but there was no need for that.

Tonight's menu:

  • dried squid

  • yellow radishes

  • yogurt with California walnuts

  • one smoked egg
Not too shabby. I've eaten much worse, and certainly less healthily.


20220905

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...