20220913

Google Fit is totally unfit for healthcare duty.

Let me state clearly that Google Fit is totally unfit for healthcare duty. It cannot and should not be trusted for measuring heart points as of 20220913. Google might not be willing to tell you, but I am. Heart points measurement is not stable. Sometimes it does not work properly at all. 

Exhibit A. Today, I did 18,000 steps, 11.6 km, and climbed to the top of a 296-meter mountain. For that, stingy-ass Google Fit awarded me a grand total of 12 measly heart points.

But for proof of failure, look at what happened next. I wasn't satisfied with my numbers, so I did another big, long walk, getting up to 20,000 steps and 13 km. How much did the heart points increase? Zero. F-ing zero. Google Fit is broken. It does NOT measure heart points correctly.

20220913-1751

20220913-2137




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...