20220817

Mission accomplished: Healthy food scored.

It cost me at least five kilometers of walking and some time, which I have in abundance. But the mission was accomplished. I finally scored some healthy food. If you know anything about me, you know that I am too stupid and too stubborn to give up--even when it's the most reasonable course of action. It could have been sixteen kilometers and the whole day. I guess I got lucky.

Note that my failure to buy a Maggi-like sauce for the eggs was a deliberate, albeit now-regrettable choice due to backpack weight limitations. Not having any salt and pepper packets in my backpack, however, is a crime against travel planning. That wonderful lightweight item should be on every packing checklist.

20220817

P.S. The bananas were not tasty at all. I have been spoiled by a variety of fresh, delicious bananas in Thailand, often purchased at fresh fruit markets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...