20220830

안목 커피 거리 / Anmok Coffee Street

If you were to skip Anmok Coffee Street, it would be a mistake. It sounds like a tourist thing, and maybe it is, but it's much more than that. I drank not a single cup of coffee, but I greatly enjoyed seeing Kangneung Port, the red lighthouse, the ocean, and 죽도봉 / Jukdobong.


There's some kind of building for Jinro soju aficionados.
The dancing toads seem a bit misleading.
Rather than their happy little dances, they should do some kind of sickly death dancing.
That's how you're really going to feel in the morning.
Don't believe me?
Look at the bottom of the bottle cap (clear bottle) when you finally wake up the morning after.

But for lack of a stamp, I would have mailed a postcard via this Slow Post.
It's a very cool idea.





My own private pavilion on this day.



Jukdobong entrance. Run this way in case of tsunami...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...