20220820

A good knock on the back of the head

I took a good shot to the back of my head exiting the motel bathroom today. If you look at the photo below, I believe you'll understand why and how. That's me standing on the bottom of the door frame, with the top of my head extending a good 8 to 10 centimeters above the top of the door frame. Ouch!!!

Note: Regarding the various body parts on display, I have nothing to say. That is an accurate photographic representation of my current physical state. Able to stand up and walk, I am grateful for it.

For all the Googlers and Microsofties in my little audience, this is your future, and there is nothing you can do about it. Indeed, you shouldn't want to do anything about it, despite the fact that some of you are arrogant enough to think that you can "hack" life itself.

20220820


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...