20220520

I live in chaos: Thank you, Dell, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Brother employees.

I live on a planet of chaos. It is good and bad. When I need a break from it, I keep my Dell XPS 17 9700 (Windows 11) and Toshiba Qosmio (Windows 8.1) and my US$150 Dell 2-in-1 Chromebook and my Google Pixel 1, Pixel 2, Pixel 4a 5G phones and my Brother DCP-L2550DW laser printer all up to date.

Thank you, Dell, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Brother employees for your technical accuracy. Thank you for your testing. Thank you for following the software development life cycle. On a planet of chaos, we do not have such things, and it is good to take a break in your world. It is good that all my electronic equipment works properly. On a planet of chaos, it is very satisfying indeed.

20220519



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...