20240222

Back in the saddle again.

You get to a point where you simply have to exercise regardless of air quality or weather conditions. Tonight could have been worse for the first ride in 11 days. 

"Move it, or lose it." I believe in the concept greatly, but I'm violating it regularly now in the heavy air pollution season. Something needs must change...


AQI of 90 might not seem too bad.


But if you look at PM2.5, it's kind of depressing.
Maybe I did more harm than good with this exercise?


I can handle 29 degrees at 70% humidity.
It's when the humidity gets up above 85% that I start tapping out.


11 or 12 days between bicycle rides.
Not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...