20230928

A most excellent Sunday at Terminal 21 mall.

Thailand has no shortage of skilled and creative designers of exhibits. Headlining Terminal 21's activities this past Sunday was the Blooming Tulips Fest with Orchids Too. Plookpanya School was there with some colorful clay-making for kids, and some excellent music performances by students. 

There was a big Taekwondo tournament up in the hall on the top floor. Last but not least was a small animal exhibit, including capybaras, the world's largest rodent?

It wasn't too long ago that it was very hard to drag me to a mall, with me kicking and screaming the whole time. Now you can't keep me out of there. 

Some orchids were accidentally purchased for planting at home.

Plookpanya School was helping kids make beautiful things from a Play-Doh-like substance.


The big Taekwondo tournament in the hall on the top floor.

The Food Court, where I am happy to eat anytime.














Supposedly a type of porcupine that supposedly has non-detachable quills.

A capybara, so I was told...

I dubbed them Leopard Cats. Possible Bengal Cats.


20230924

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...