20230811

The addict's syrup...

I recently took four or five days off of coffee. I'm back on it now. If caffeine were not a drug, it would not be listed in all the drug handbooks used by medical professionals.

I haven't brewed a cup of coffee in months. For now, it remains ice coffee, and ice coffee only. Forget about those little cans of UCC Black I used to purchase. I found a more economical way to get my twice or thrice a day fix. 

A drug addict I may be, but a thrifty one. If Benjamin Franklin is looking down on me from above, I hope he approves.

UCC Artisan's Coffee - No Sugar
USD 3.70 for 900 ml bottle

20230810

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...