20230506

Equipment tragedy: Gerber Dime mini multi-tool pliers functionality lost.

There has been a very unfortunate event in the Conner household. My Gerber Dime mini multi-tool that I carry with me everywhere I go had a failure. I went to open the pliers, and a piece of metal snapped off. Pliers functionality is lost.

Time to send this photo to Gerber in order to give them a chance to make it right. In the meantime, I'll soldier on without the pliers. That still leaves me the package opener, scissors, and tweezers that I use quite often.

20230501


1 comment:

  1. As of 20230616, my replacement Gerber Dime mini multi-tool is on its way to my brother's house. Gerber is a fair-dealing company that honors its product warranties.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...