20230203

Ride to โนนสูง / Non Sung.

I had been wanting to ride up to โนนสูง / Non Sung for some time. I took advantage of some rare, relatively cool weather. (Not melting hot.) Non Sung is a nice town. The train station features prominently. Google Maps took me to the Non Sung train station three times as I attempted to go even further north. I guess I'll save that area for another ride maybe next year when there's another week or two of good weather.

Non Sung clock tower across from the train station

I wonder why the air quality is so bad today?

Did you ever take a photo and then later thought: "I have no idea where I took this?"
Google can help you with that.
Joho Lake, near the coffee shop.
Thank you, weather gods, for letting me exercise outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...