20230118

Jungle Jungle Restaurant out in the fields.

There we were out in the fields on the Yamaha Exciter 155 that is seeing service as a dual sport motorcycle. I set O&D Restaurant as our destination, but as we kept riding, it occurred to me that we were in the vicinity of Jungle Jungle. 

Can you believe that Google Maps actually got us there correctly? It was a rare navigational success. The food is good at Jungle Jungle. The ambiance is even better. What a lovely garden.

A jazz version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas really hit the spot. I think I quite like the extended Christmas season in Thailand. Why should a holiday have to suddenly end? Let it linger for a while until it quietly withdraws.






20230117

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...