20221214

Thank you, Mother Nature, for a wonderful day.

High temperature today was 26 degrees. That's not bad at all. Thank you, Mother Nature, for this precious gift. I've been meaning to get down to กระโทก / Krathok (โชคชัย / Chokchai), and today it happened. 

What a nice little town! I parked the bike at บึงกระโทก / Lake Kratoke and had a walk-around. What happens if you drink a whole pot of Earl Grey tea? Yep. I paid three baht (less than 10 cents) to use the restroom near the playground across the street. It's the first time I've paid in a while, but fair enough. The system works. The people who operate the restroom make enough money to keep it clean, and it was clean.

I have now visited Krathok town center in a very limited fashion. Not a problem because I intend to go back, maybe next time all the way down to ครบุรี / Khon Buri, as well...

Lake Kratoke

Fruit and vegetable market

Thao Suranaree monument



Appears to have been a lot of Chinese immigration to this town back in the day.


124 kilometer loop today. My longest ever here.

Thank you, Yamaha Motor Company.
The Exciter 155 is a mighty little beast.
No regrets on my purchase decision.

Negative Covid test to start the day.
If I have Covid, I have Covid.
But there's no reason to give it to someone who could die from it.

20221214


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...