20220916

My old neighborhood 24 years later

Since I left my old neighborhood in 1998, the Seoul suburb Haengsin-dong has gotten better and better. The mud trails I walked on are now fully realized walking paths in nicely wooded areas. Lots of green space in that sea of apartment buildings. I believe I found both of my former apartments. Both buildings still look good.

The only downside is that the rice fields I used to walk around in are now a huge KTX train yard, but they had to put it somewhere, I guess. Excellent transportation from Haengsin to just about anywhere you need to go, so I'm not going to complain.





























20220915


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...