20220911

I salute all the people who made 청계천 / Cheonggyecheon happen.

It takes brave, persistent people to overcome the legions of naysayers. Here in Seoul, this wonderful group of nature boys and nature girls did the right thing. They dug up the concrete, and put the 청계천 / 淸溪川 / Cheonggyecheon stream right back where it used to be.

I had the opportunity to walk a long stretch of the Cheonggyecheon today. Other countries!!! Other megalopolises!!! You must learn from Seoul's example. This is how it is done.

Not much of a sunset on this rainy evening.




I walked a very long way up the Cheonggyecheon path to go to HomePlus.
Who could have imagined that all HomePlus stores in the Seoul area are closed every 2nd and 4th Sunday?
(Everybody who lives here...)


20220911


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...