20220922

Flying out of Incheon International Airport

Monday, 20220919, the end of the trip. Time to fly out of Incheon International Airport.

As it turns out, Incheon was exactly the perfect location to build the airport. It has always been, and must always remain, the entry point to Korea. All Ways Incheon!!!





Last meal in Korea. Not so good.


Back was already tweaked and ready to go out at any moment.
This luggage cart saved the day.

Looking south from Gyeyang Station, where you catch the train to the airport.

I did at least three self-tests for Covid during the trip, maybe four.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...