20220830

Train to 강릉 / 江陵 / Gangneung

Train from Pyeongtaek-Seoul-Gangneung left the station at 20220819-1216. Arrived in Gangneung three and a half hours later at 15:56. Fast, efficient, and comfortable. Also, my compliments to Korea Rail on the excellent signage. Even I, fumbler and bumbler that I am, made no mistakes. The employees responsible for the signage are doing an excellent job. Fumbler and Bumbler has spoken.




Excellent signage even in the train cars.
Always let you know where you are, and where you're going.

One small part of the massive Seoul Station.

Plenty of room for a piece of carry-on luggage in the overhead bin.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...