20220821

Now I understand what my mom was talking about when she talked about Solitaire.

My mom used to talk about playing Solitaire in a bit of a strange way, kind of like she was disappointed with herself for playing it. At the time, I didn't understand. But now, having wasted hundreds of hours playing Solitaire on my phone, I understand exactly what she meant. Nobody at Saint Peter's pearly gates ever said, "Gee. I wish I would have spent more time alone in my room playing Solitaire."

Now get on out there and live!!! (Said to myself as much as to anyone else.)

20220821

P.S. I won this game. I'm just saying...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...