20220320

ตลาดเทิดไท ตาลคู่ / Theutthai Dankoo Market: Fruits, Vegetables, and Seafood

We finally made it over to ตลาดเทิดไท ตาลคู่ / Theutthai Dankoo Market on this Sunday morning. It has at least three big buildings: one for fruit, one for vegetables, and one for seafood. I couldn't take many pictures because I was serving as a pack mule, and believe me when I tell you that I was loaded down. I hope two people can eat all that we bought before it goes bad. 

With the exception of ขนมไข่หงส์ / swan eggs that I was "forced" to purchase because of a fond memory of a ยาย /granny-related ไข่หงส์ / swan eggs experience at the สถานีขนส่งเชียงราย / Chiang Rai bus station, everything we bought was healthy. Nice market. Nice sellers. Decent parking. We will go back.

When you buy the live shrimp, you get to scoop them up yourself as shown in the video below: (Note: You'll probably have to click a Play button twice to make the video play.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, drivers of Thailand.

I did not imagine that I owed the drivers of Thailand a debt of gratitude. But I do. Thank you, drivers of Thailand for teaching me to accep...